1. Has your haircolor lost its shine?
- A simple color gloss treatment, like Redken’s Shades EQ, can restore shine brilliantly, not to mention leave hair soft and silky feeling.
2. Are you no longer getting compliments on your color?
- Ask your stylist to add highlights or lowlights to restore dimension.
3. When is the last time you tired something new?
- Instead of asking for the same shade over and over, get inspired to try a new color! Check out websites like Redken.com for ideas and if you see someone with amazing haircolor, don’t hesitate to ask.
4. Are you having trouble keeping up with Re-Touches?
- Try Redken’s new Illumination technique, a fresh take on the Ombre haircolor trend that’s all the rage on the red carpet. Color gradually transitions from darker at the roots to lighter at the ends, for a look that’s flattering and low maintenance.
5. Do you wear your hair up 24/7?
- While a constant ponytail is a sign you need a different haircut, it’s also a sign you could use a new color. A new hue will inspire you to wear you hair down and show off your great new color.