2. Tame the Bangs. Subdue errant strands with a bold row of bobbies.
3. Make a Bobby Band. Pull hair back and secure it headband style by criss-crossing interlocking bobby pins from ear to ear.
4. Get Crafty. Use your favorite nail polish to transform dull brown pins with chic shades of tangerine, fuchsia or turquoise. Whip out the glue stick and apply glitter or tiny colored stones. Let your pins express the real you!
5. Half and Half. Set hair on small rollers or a tiny curling iron to create massive, explosive texture. Then add contrast by smoothing one side or the top of the hair with Redken Water Wax 03, and secure with a row of bobby pins.
6. Get Set. Apply Redken Aerate 08 to damp hair, wind small sections into pincurls and secure with bobby pins. Set the entire head. At the end of the day, remove the pins and voila! Large, firm, loopy, lovely curls!